The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- New Mexico Lobbying to be Storage Site for Nuclear Waste - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Mini submarines remove nuclear waste at Sellafield site - BBC News
- First Nations Rally in Pic Mobert Against Nuclear Waste in Territories - Net Newsledger
- Southeastern New Mexico pushes for high-level nuclear waste - Santa Fe New Mexican
- White River, Northern Ontario: Flirting with Nuclear Waste - Wawa-news.com