The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- WIPP: EPA may add more air monitors near Carlsbad nuclear waste site - Carlsbad Current Argus
- Progress Energy Units Win $104M In Spent Nuclear Fuel Row - Law360 (subscription)
- Progress Enegy Units Win $104M In Spent Nuclear Fuel Row - Law360 (subscription)
- Partial Probe Shows No Radiation at New Mexico Nuclear Waste Site - Nextgov
- Partial Probe Shows No Radiation at New Mexico Nuclear Waste Site Test did ... - Nextgov