The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- Shipments of nuclear waste could start here in 2015 - Buffalo News
- Clay Township supports efforts to halt proposed nuclear waste facility - New Baltimore Voice Newspapers
- Radioactive rewards: UK offers 'bribes' for areas to consider nuclear waste site - RT
- Local politicians to lose nuclear waste site veto right - BBC News
- Red tape, politics keep nuclear waste at local plants - WGAL Lancaster