The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- Riverkeeper Asks Residents To Tell NRC To Take Charge Of Nuclear Waste - The Daily Voice
- Truck Carrying Nuclear Waste Found Without Thieves [video] - Guardian Express
- San Onofre waste on San Clemente council agenda - OCRegister (subscription)
- The Wire: Newtown 911; nuclear waste stolen; Hezbollah killing; US-China chill ... - San Jose Mercury News
- Truck carrying nuclear waste stolen - Sydney Morning Herald