The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- Leak from nuclear waste site would be diluted: Experts - durhamregion.com
- Leak from nuclear waste site would be diluted: Experts - Northumberland News
- Proposed nuclear waste site triggers fears for Great Lakes, drinking water - Windsor Star (blog)
- Leak from nuclear waste site would be diluted: Experts - Toronto Star
- Crews locate area of radiation leak at New Mexico nuclear waste site - RT (blog)