The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- Another First Nation against nuclear waste - The Reminder
- Nuclear Waste Dump Troubling Residents Of Armstrong Co. Town - CBS Local
- Burial of nuclear waste in Gyeongju is approved - Korea JoongAng Daily
- Progress Made on Nuclear Waste Management - Daily Signal
- NRC staff: Yucca Mountain nuclear waste storage poses no safety concerns - Utility Dive