The CURIE (Centralized Used Fuel Resource for Information Exchange) website is a national resource, accessible to industry, vendor, Federal, and laboratory partners, which provides usable, collaborative document and data access. It maintains an up-to-date calendar, used nuclear fuel (UNF) image gallery, Featured Documents, and external links to databases and websites. It also maintains the Siting Experience Database, which is a Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future (BRC) near-term recommendation. This database contains information from around the world related to the siting a nuclear waste facility.
CURIE currently maintains 2000+ documents, with the larger majority of these documents publicly accessible. CURIE also maintains private groups, which can share and edit documents privately without the documents becoming publicly available. These private groups are only available to registered users.
News (Automated Feed)
- New foe of nuclear-waste storage - Winnipeg Free Press
- Japan Gives Up Plan to Buy Fukushima Lands for Nuclear Waste Storage Facilities - RIA Novosti
- Largs council against nuclear waste move - Largs and Millport Weekly News
- US Energy Secretary defends possible import of German nuclear waste - Daily News & Analysis
- New Mexico nuclear waste dump was cited for workplace violations - Yahoo News